Activate Seniors Health
Programs For Seniors utilising our Allied Health Professionals (OT, AEP, and Physio)
- Physical therapy to maintain and increase mobility, community access, independence and quality of life
- Falls prevention and balance programs
- Rehabilitation of acute injury or surgical intervention
- Chronic disease, disability, and pain management
- Home assessments and modifications
- Mental Health interventions including therapy, exercise, group, and activity-based programs.
Ways in which we help you achieve your goals
- In practice individual and small group therapy sessions (AEP, OT, Physio)
- Out of practice therapy sessions such as home / group care visits, and hydrotherapy
- Group Exercise Classes specific for the needs of seniors and/ or elderly
- Assessments, case management, and reporting as needed
Payment options for seniors
Our programs can be accessed in a variety of ways, we endeavor to make all our services as affordable as possible for seniors. Please contact us for ways in which you may be able to access us under different funding programs.
We offer services fully covered through:
- NDIS, DVA, and My Aged Care,
- Medicare (we bulk bill for Chronic disease care plans and Type 2 Diabetes Plans)
Our programs are partially or fully covered by most private health funds (depending on the program, the private health fund, and the cover you have. Please call for more information.
We have grant and government funding programs running at different times that may suit your needs.
Call our friendly team today to find out more information. Phone 4939 5696.
5/287 Richardson Rd, Kawana
2 Braithwaite st
3/24 Hill St
Mount Morgan Hospital