Careers with Activate Health
Activate Health is a well-respected Allied Health provider in Central Queensland with well-appointed practices in Rockhampton, Yeppoon, Mount Morgan, and Emu park.
- Work with an experienced and highly passionate multidisciplinary team!
- Generous remuneration package, flexible rostering, work-life balance, and a positive work environment,
- Benefit from a huge support team and amazing facilities whist’s having the ability to influence programs, service types, and programs,
- Professional systems, administration team, and practices to ensure you work to your full potential.
Activate Health is a dynamic and progressive Allied Health Company that is continuously looking for ways to increase our business offerings and client care.
A wide variety of services:
– NDIS assessments and interventions (all ages from 2-102, multidisciplinary available)
– Commonwealth Home care packages with individual and group programs for Seniors and elderly
– Workcover return to work programs (work readiness programs)
– Work readiness programs for special needs and disabilities
– Department of Veteran affairs assessments and interventions
– Medicare referrals (Chronic Disease Medicare Care Plans)
– Special population programs including Parkinson’s, Type 2 Diabetes, Oncology, Paediatrics, and seniors.
– In practice, home programs, school and community based, and hydrotherapy-based programs offered.
Carer’s opportunities that exist within our team include:
Accredited Exercise Physiologist’s – New Graduate
Allied Health Assistants
Administration Health professional
New graduate opportunities for all disciplines with great new graduate programs and preceptorship
We value your Happiness!
Have the tools to progress as a Health Professional:
Be spoilt with a professional team of administrators to handle all administration tasks, and streamline your day. Along with quality processes, procedures, and referral systems and networks in place. Practice confidently within our purpose-built Allied Health practices complete with professional consult rooms, fully equipped therapy gyms, and specialised service specific equipment.
Best practice and continued development:
Activate Health supports professional development and best practice team care with fortnightly Allied Health group meetings, including in-house presentations, group case studies, professional collaboration, and visitor presentations. As a new graduate you will be closely mentored and supported.
Have fun at work and fulfil your passion for helping people!
Enjoy your workdays! Activate Health values a positive team culture and strives to enhance the day of all our clientele and team members.
See the value in your prescription and interventions with a case load of regular clients that you will enjoy working closely with and help them achieve their goals and improve quality of life.
Work life balance:
We are a passionate and dynamic business constantly evolving to the needs of our community and the experience of our team members giving you some flexibility to design your workdays/ hours, program and service types, clientele base, and caseloads. We look forward to designing your roster around your needs, for example early Friday finishes, rostered days off, or 8–9-day fortnights around your lifestyle.
We value your YOU time and will work with you to ensure get the most of your work life balance and professional growth.
Whilst we have the 4 practices across Rockhampton, Emu Park, Mt Morgan, and Yeppoon, care is always taken to minimise travel, with a permanent position in your chosen practice possible.
Our New Graduate Program
Occupational Therapist, Psychologist’s, Physiotherapies and Accredited Exercise Physiologist’s
We have an ever-growing team currently made up of 10 Allied Health Practitioners and 4 Administrator’s that are passionate about professional development, client centered care, and continued team development. You will benefit from this experience by always having a large knowledge and support pool to benefit from whilst working closely alongside other practitioners, as well as our In-House New Graduate program which includes:
- A generous training period including mandatory time shadowing a variety of our practitioners and all our offered services,
- A designated senior Practitioner as your Mentor for your first year within Activate Health, including fortnightly one on one time scheduled,
- Fortnightly Activate Health Team Multidisciplinary meetings,
- Fortnightly Allied Health practitioners team meeting, including in house presentations, shared case study collaboration and question time,
- 3, 6 and 12 monthly professional evaluation with Principle Practitioner and Director.
- Role and renumeration progression Yearly.
- Longer appointment times to allow for development, clinical research, and ability in the first 3 months.
- Supervision and feedback for stakeholder communication and reporting,
- A gradual exposure to difference services based on their clinical difficulty, and the strengths and individual development of each new graduate,
- A quality health professional system with quality case noting and reporting systems, templates and examples for you to learn from,
- Weekly non billable Health practitioner calendar time for stakeholder communication and professional development.
If your graduating and want an amazing start to your career – ACTIVATE Health is for you!
Activate Health works with several universities, high schools, and VET services to offer quality practical experience to the following:
- 3rd and 4th year, and Masters Practicum for Allied Health Professional University degrees, including Exercise Physiology, Physiotherapy, and Occupational therapy.
- Practical experience for Certificate 3 and 4 Therapy Assistant and Fitness Professionals,
- Work experience.
Please enquire directly to:
Kate Richardson (Director)
M: 0412 808 522
5/287 Richardson Rd, Kawana
2 Braithwaite st
3/24 Hill St
Mount Morgan Hospital